Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is from Joyce Loftus - 4th Ward Enrichment counselor... She has a valid point - probably something you have all found lacking in your own wards. Please add your comments - and any ideas you have found helpful in your own ward.

"A suggestion, perhaps ... I would like to know what other wards are doing that could bring in the newly married's or younger women of the ward to the Enrichment evenings or activities. I feel that is where I am lacking and I am not sure what to do about it. When I was their age, Relief Society activities were not a priority. I can understand where they are coming from but I would sure like to see them more involved. The younger ones are great to help if asked but I can't keep asking them just to get them to come. Plus, some I have asked and they have agreed - and then not shown up. It is an interesting age group that has so much to offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers